Monday, August 20, 2007

Bathing should be required

As I type this I am being attacked by one of the worst smells ever to enter a human nose. It is a patron with horrible hygiene. At least he has cut his hair since the last time he was in here. It was very long and greasy looking (trust me I'm not touching!). Today he is wearing a t-shirt that does not cover his belly. It's truly disgusting and I don't think he has bathed in a week or so.

To make matters worse, he is talking to another patron who loves to hang out here because we have air conditioning. We have a lot of them. What can you expect in the middle of a record breaking heat in a record breaking drought? The second patron doesn't smell too bad (that I can tell but I'm not going around to sniff him either) and he generally does take a bath before coming in (I think).

It's going to be a long week and it's only Monday.

No comments: